Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love being a mom

Amber and Brennon left on Tuesday to spend the summer with their dad. I always hate this time of year, because I know I won't have all my kids with me. I was feeling really sad about it the other day when I found a note Brennon had left for me to find, on a chair in the living room. It made me feel better. I even teared up a bit (I never do that).



Amber has been really sweat also. She has been emailing me and she called to tell me she missed me. It was really great to hear her voice. I am so happy she called, because I can never get a hold of the kids when I try and call. I am so grateful for each and everyone of my children. I have been very blessed. Amber and Brennon, I hope you read this blog while you are gone. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I MISS YOU!!!

No comments: