Saturday, June 27, 2009

Craft Room

I have been working on my craft room this past week. I got the crazy idea that I should rip out the shelving in the closet and build a sewing table in there instead. I don't have a picture of it before with all the shelving and clothing rods, but I took some pictures during the whole process. I really like how it turned out. Now I need to get everything put back together in the room.

Here is the closet after we ripped out the shelving, right before I painted it.

After paint, but before desk

With the new desk. Now I need to put some shelves above the sewing area to store sewing supplies. I even have a space for Amber to sew next to me. We just need to get her a sewing machine.

I will have to post some pictures of my craft room once I get it all put together. I am just starting to get it the way I want it. I love having my own space for my projects. Also a good way to get cheap paint is to go to Home Depot or Lowe's and look in their as is paint area. They are only $5 for a gallon of paint. I have gotten most of my paint this way. It makes painting so cheap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom that's so pretty I love it

-amber