I posted the before picture of this dresser a long time ago. I didn't think it would take me as long to finish it as it did. The all natural paint remover I applied dried on before I could scrape it down. I think it was too hot of a day. Anyway I ended up sanding the whole piece which took FOREVER. I got really burned out from it and took a long break before starting up again. I finished it up a couple of weeks ago. I am really happy with the end result. I still have somethings I need to do to it. I want to add some dowels in front of the mirror to hang my ribbon collection from; and I need to find my missing knob. I know it is somewhere in my garage. This Anthropologie Armoire was my inspiration for the paint.