Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lots of projects!

I have been busy painting my house. Right now I am working on the 22 foot walls in my living and dining room. It has been interesting trying to get up that high. I used a long pole to get all the way up the walls, but I had to get a long latter to get around our upper windows. It was pretty scary up there. I am happy to have it finished.
Look at the cool dresser I got at a yard sale last weekend for $40. I am going to refinish it and put it in my craft room. I am planning on putting my wrapping paper in the long drawers, and also adding wooden dowels across the mirror to hold ribbon. I will post when I am finished with it.I got busy stripping it today. It is going to be a lot of work.

I am also working on a set of bookshelves for my living room right now. I am painting them green. I will post them when I am finished.

3 comments:

The Sperry Fam said...

How did you get that home!!

Kitty said...

Look at you Little Miss Busy Bee. I love your new dresser, I can't wait to see it finished. You go sister girl.
hugs,
Kat

Anonymous said...

mom that is going to look beautiful in our craft room. i cant wait till your done with it


-amber xoxo