Monday, April 13, 2009

Texas: San Antonio

We took a road trip to Texas. We left on March 28th and got home the morning of April 5th. I took all the kids and my mom and Sarah came. Jayson had to work so he stayed home. I don't think he liked the idea of being stuck in a van with that many people for that long anyway. The first day we drove to San Antonio and then we spent the next day exploring the city. It was a lot of fun. We woke up and had Texas shaped waffles. It cracks me up how PROUD Texas is of itself. I can't imagine going to hotel here and getting waffles the shape of Arizona.

Our first stop was the Alamo



Devon got to sit with Forest Gump at the wax museum

The Riverwalk is always fun to walk around We took the trolley to the Mexican market area. We were all pretty tired after all that and decided to call it a day. The next day we went to the outlets in San Marcos before heading to Houston. More on our adventures tomorrow.

No comments: