Friday, June 25, 2010

Utah 2010 part 1

We got back from Utah about a week and a half ago, but I am just getting around to posting the photo's now. There are a ton of photo's so I am going to break it into a couple of posts. We had a great time! We spent most of the time hanging out at Grandma Peterson's house. I found this horse while my mom and I were out garage sale shopping. The kids and I love it!! Jayson, not so much. Maybe it was the fact that we had to drive home with it on the roof of our van. It made it home safely. All the cousins like the horse as well.We also got to spent some time with Jayson's family. His Uncle Grant and Aunt Christie invited us over for dinner at their house. The kids had a great time playing in their awesome yard! Jayson and I enjoyed visiting with everyone!

Amber and the boys liked playing with their cats.
Warren thought he was petting one of the cats but he was actually smacking it. After several attempts of walking away from Warren the cat finally hissed and jumped at him. The cats claws got stuck in Warrens shirt. Warren started running around with the cat stuck to him and flaying around, He said to Amber "look Amber, kitty love me, he hugging me". I guess the cat finally hissed really loud and ran away. Too bad we didn't get it on video.
Amber took this picture of Adalyn. I love how it turned out. Garryn and I are in the background. I was trying to comfort him. I think Warren hurt him. They can be sooooo mean to each other.
Here is aother picture Amber took. She got a TON of Addie

The trampoline is always a fun time for the kids. Here is Amber jumping on it. The sky looked amazing in the background. It started raining a few minutes after this picture was taken.
Devon spent most of the time playing their piano. Devon loves the piano and keeps hoping we get one for our home.

2 comments:

Pease Family said...

I love the pictures. We miss you guys. I hope you are having a great summer!

Sarah said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I love seeing all your photos! (you are so ahead of me!)