Monday, October 26, 2009

My Little Witch

I finished Adalyn's costume this weekend. I really liked how it turned out. I used this pattern for the dress. I really liked doing the freezer paper stenciling. I wasn't paying enough attention though and I got a little bit of white paint on the outside fabric. Oh well, it was really fun and turned out great anyway. I used this post to help me figure out how to make the hat; and this pattern to make the shoes. Doesn't Adalyn make the cutest little witch?
Warren didn't want to be left out of the pictures, so here is one of them together. Warren is wearing Brennon's shirt. That is Warren and Garryn's new thing; wearing either Devon or Brennon's shirts. They look so cute riding their bikes around in these huge shirts.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It turned out fab! Do what I do and make it look like you "meant" to get the white outside the stencil....just do it on the other side and the top and bottom too ;) OR use black fabric paint to try to cover it up!!! I love the outfit!! So cute!!! Thanks so much for the link. Make sure to add it to the flickr gallery to show it off!