Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family from Washington

My dad's family is from Forks Washington. They have been there since the 1800's. A few of them came to Arizona for a visit and they stopped by to hang out with us for a night. It was great to see them. They are some of the sweetest people. This is my Grandpa Peterson's brother Pete and his wife Wilma.
This is Pete and Wilma's son Stan and his wife Linda. The first time I remember meeting them is when they came to Jayson and my wedding. It really meant a lot to us. On Saturday morning I was talking about them right after I woke up. I got my words mixed up and I called them Lin and Standa. I kept laughing all day thinking about it.

Stan or Standa (he he) brought a ton of genealogy from our relatives in Sweden. Here he is telling my mom and Julie about it.

Garryn thoroughly enjoyed the cupcakes Sarah brought. They were pretty darn good!!
Stan and Linda brought a ton of shirts for everyone. Since they live in Forks most of them were Twilight shirts. This is one that Amber took. I think it is really funny. Linda came up with this saying; isn't she clever.
This is a picture of the whole Washington gang. Stan and Linda's son Jordan and his wife Teresa are in the front. It was the first time I had met them. They were both really nice. They live outside Spokane.

Here is all of us. It was a fun night. I loved visiting with everyone!!!

No comments: