Friday, September 11, 2009

Four great years!

Yesterday was Jayson and my 4th year anniversary. It has gone by really fast. We have been pretty productive in four years. We have had 3 children. That gives us a total of 6. It gets a bit crazy around here most days, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Jayson thinks we have enough, but I wouldn't mind a couple more. I know that is crazy, but when you make them as good as we do, it would be a shame not to have more. I guess we will see what happens. I definitely want to wait a little while in any case. As I said it can get a bit crazy around here. I want Jayson to know how grateful I am for him. He is a wonderful husband and father. He took on me and my three kids and I am thankful for that everyday. I love that he is a big kid himself. He makes me laugh with the crazy things he comes up with. I love that he loves all our kids the same, even the ones he inherited. I love that he doesn't get mad at me when I throw a big temper tantrum. He just does his best to try and alleviate some of my stress. I love that he listens to me when I want to talk about all the things I want to do someday. It has been a great four years. I look forward to many more.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys are awesome- we love you!
I also love your blogging- it is always so fun to see what you are up to. I love the jumper you made- I had a friend who had a painting smok like that and I have always wanted to make one- maybe you can help me figure one out. And I would love to make jumpers like that for my girls. You are so talented.