Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everyday life

So, I have been a really bad blogger lately. I guess I got caught up in everyday life. Here are some things I have been doing.
Spending time with hubby. He finally isn't working 70 hours a week.
Dealing with a crazy almost 2 year old (not to mention all his siblings).

And lots of baking. I have to keep my girlish figure don't I. Just kidding about the last part. Maybe if I stop baking such yummy things, I could get this extra 30lbs off of me. Maybe it would help if I exercised also.

4 comments:

trippin said...

momy your figure is fine

trippin said...

Devon
You posted your comment with my account, so it looks like I said that about myself. How funny.

Kitty said...

Jeannine,
You're one hot thing. I wish I could come over with the Jelly I made tonight and eat bread with you. We could watch a lame rom-com and look at Martha Stewart magazines together. That would be the most fun.
love you,
kat

Chief said...

It looks like you've got another SuperJock on the way!