Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brooke And A Greasy Mess

Brooke was my step daughter in my past life. She is such a cute girl, and she has a great personality too. I haven't really seen her since her dad and I got a divorce 4 years ago. It was great to see her today. Her mom brought her over with her other siblings. We got to hang out all day. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed visiting with everyone. Garryn really took a liking to Brooke. He is such a flirt. Too bad they live in Utah or we could do it more often. Thank you Linda for bringing everyone over.

After everyone left Warren decided to break out the Bag Balm and have a party. I didn't even notice till he started blowing raspberries trying to get the Bag Balm off his tongue. He was covered from head to toe. He also got it all over my carpet. Good thing the carpet is already totally gross. We gave him a bath, but he is still really greasy and I keep hearing him spitting in his sleep. I guess he will be tasting Bag Balm for a while.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Jeannine,
I can't believe how big Brookie is. She is beautiful. I will always remember her immitating Fozzie bear. Warren is silly but at least he is moisturized.
hugs,
kat