Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

So, I am a little late getting these out. I have been in a bit of a funk. I sliced a small chunk of skin off the tip of my thumb Saturday morning. It bleed forever and I didn't feel like doing anything, because I kept bumping into things and it would start bleeding again. It is better now, but still pretty gross. I know you really wanted to hear about it. Hope I didn't gross you out too much. Good thing it goes along with a Halloween post. Here are my little trick or treaters. Devon made himself a mask of himself. His old friend thought he was going as Bill Clinton. He is so much better looking than Bill. Good thing he doesn't wear a mask all the time.

Here is one of Garryn. He has the biggest smile. I was a little too late to get him looking at me, but he still looks adorable. I love these guys (and gal) !

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Miss Pretty,
I hope your finger feels 100% soon. The kids look super cool in their costumes.
love you,
Kat

Pease Family said...

What cute kids! I want to come visit you guys sometime soon.